How to Lower Your Blood Cholesterol Levels
There is a good reason why so many people believe that it is important to lower your blood cholesterol levels. High cholesterol is an essential part of the body. It provides your body with the necessary elements it needs to function.
However, if you do not keep your cholesterol levels under control, then you can seriously damage your health and even cause major medical problems. If you have high cholesterol, then your liver will have difficulty functioning properly.
Your liver is a very important part of the body because it plays an important role in producing bile acids. The bile acids help to break down fats, cholesterol, carbohydrates, and proteins. They are actually one of the largest stores of fat-soluble vitamins in the body.
Unfortunately, high levels of cholesterol in the liver can lead to complications
In order to reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke, and other serious illnesses, it is very important for your cholesterol levels to be kept under control. One way to lower your cholesterol is to use dietary supplements to lower the level of bad cholesterol in your blood.
This may seem difficult to do, but you can start by eating foods that are rich in protein, such as eggs, meats, and fish. You can also try taking a low cholesterol diet. Foods that should be included in your diet include
- Lean meat, these are meats with relatively low-fat content. Skinless chicken and turkey and red meat, such as pork chops, with the fat trimmed off. Lean meats are a good source of protein and have fewer calories than non-lean meats. Lean meats are popular amongst people following low calorie and low-fat diets
- Turkey breast
Low fat dairy products like
- Cheese and skim milk
- Low-fat yoghurt
Home Remedy to Cure Cholesterol (Blood Fat)
Cholesterol is an organic molecule of the sterol found most in the body tissue which includes the blood and the nerves. Cholesterol and its derivatives are important constituents of cell membranes and precursors of other steroid compounds, high concentrations of it in the blood are thought to promote atherosclerosis (a disease of the arteries characterized by the deposition of plaques of fatty material on their inner walls.).
Cholesterol enables animal cells to dispense with a cell wall which protects the membrane integrity and cell viability allowing animal cells to change shape and animals to move.
Cordy Royal Jelly is one of the home remedies for curing cholesterol which contains cordyceps Sinensis, gingko leaf extract, and royal jelly freezing powder.
Cordyceps Sinensis is a powerful life enhancing tonic and an extremely effective and unique herb highly beneficial to the human body. Cordyceps benefits the vascular system by improving blood circulation, and it helps to regulate blood pressure and streghten the heart muscle.
Essential health benefits of Cordy Royal Jelly in the reduction of Cholesterol
- Prevents and relieves geriatric disease (Geriatric medicine is a medication that focuses on health care of elderly people in prevention of the following: Dementia, Arthritis, Palliative care, Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Parkinson’s Disease, Atherosclerosis, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol)
- Lowering high blood fat (Many people have high levels of blood fat because they eat too much high-fat food while some people have high blood fat levels because they have an inherited disorder.)
- Helps maintaining normal cardiac functions
- Boosting memory
- Promoting normal triglyceride levels (triglycerides means there are less than 150 milligrams per deciliter (mg/dL). Borderline high triglycerides = 150 to 199 mg/dL. Very high triglycerides = 500 mg/dL or higher.)
- Cordy Royal Jelly enhances blood circulation
Why and where to get your Cordy Royal Jelly
- Cordy royal jelly can lower your cholesterol level, prolong life, improve sleep, protect brain, enhances beauty, and act as anti-free radical.
- It helps in maintaining high levels of oxygen and glucose in the blood.
- The gingko leaf extract in the royal jelly infulences and increases blood flow extension to the brain to enhance memory by increasing the amount of blood flow to the brain.
If you do not want to use dietary supplements or a low cholesterol diet, then you may want to consider exercising regularly
Exercising helps to improve your circulation. When circulation improves, your liver will also process more cholesterol in the bloodstream. Also, exercise helps to flush the liver of any excess cholesterol. By doing all of these things, you can help your liver to function properly and produce as much bile acids as possible.
When you are trying to lower your blood cholesterol levels, you may also want to consider adding a supplement to your daily routine. Many natural cholesterol lowering supplements contain natural ingredients and are available at a reasonable cost.
There are several different supplements on the market today that work in combination with the vitamins and nutrients your body already has. Some of the most popular natural cholesterol-lowering supplements include
If you are not familiar with these ingredients, they work together to lower your cholesterol levels. Some of them include
- L-carnitine has a source of energy
- L-carnitine helps to burn fat
- L-carnitine helps to maintain a healthy heart
- L-carnitine helps to burn fat
- Vitamin A helps to fight inflammation
- L-carnitine helps to lower cholesterol levels
- Beta-carotene helps to raise your levels of energy and help maintain good eyesight and circulation.
Once you know how to lower cholesterol, you should make sure to always keep your blood cholesterol levels under control. It is important that you take a daily vitamin and add more exercise into your routine. This will help you reduce the chances of a heart attack, stroke, or heart disease.
If you have been diagnosed with high cholesterol and have made changes to your diet and lifestyle, but your blood cholesterol levels are still high, it is important that you talk with your doctor about other ways to reduce them. Your doctor can give you further advice about supplements, medications, or surgery if necessary.
A number of different medications can be used to lower bad cholesterol. Among the most common are Cholesterol Down, Mevacor, and Lipitor. The good news is that you can learn how to lower your blood pressure, and start living the life you have always dreamed of. You simply have to get started!
405 total views, 1 views today