A health emergency is a situation where you or your loved ones face a serious medical ailment or complication that calls for immediate treatment. Thanks to advances in the health care sector, even the most serious health emergency can be treated easily.
You will be under severe stress when your loved one faces a health emergency. A higher stress would result once treatment is complete and you receive the hospital bill. Treating a health emergency involves huge expenses.
If you are covered by insurance, then you can relax a bit, else you will end up in a financial emergency. A health emergency will call for urgent need for cash (especially when you don’t have insurance or if the insurance coverage is not adequate to cover the expenses).
Most people do not have ready cash or may not even have savings to cover such emergency expenses. In such a situation, the only option is to take a loan. Getting a traditional loan from a bank is extremely difficult in such circumstances as it takes quite a lot of time. For urgent cash requirements to meet a short-term need, the best solution is a payday loan.
What is a payday loan?
A payday loan is a short-term loan that is given to tide over an emergency situation. This is a loan that is ideal in a situation where there is a health emergency and you need cash quickly. A payday loan can help you get immediate cash as a short-term loan.
The loan tenure is usually for a period of 14 days (extendable by up to 31 days). The amount given is usually for a sum of money ranging from $50 to $1000. Since a small sum of money is being loaned for a short period, a payday loan is easy to obtain.
Anyone in urgent need of cash can apply for a payday loan. The requirements are:
- Should be a US resident with valid identification/address proof.
- Should be 18 years of age.
- Should have a job that earns a paycheck of at least $1000. This is to ensure that the loan would be repaid on time.
- Should be ideally working in the same company for at least three months.
A payday loan does not require the signature of a guarantor. There is no collateral security needed. Neither is there the need for any documents to be submitted. It is a simple and easy way to get a loan to help you tide over a health emergency.
Getting a payday loan
A Payday Loans Westland Mi is the best solution for a health emergency. If you are in need of urgent cash to meet the needs of a health emergency, then you can get a payday loan from a payday locker. This is the best way of getting a loan since the payday locker is an online platform that brings together lenders and loan seekers.
This allows lenders to lend money to those who they are confident will repay on time. Loan applicants also have the option of choosing between different lenders. This arrangement is convenient for all parties and hence it makes sense to get a payday loan through a payday locker. Read: Payday Loans and Consumer Financial Health by Federal Reserve Board
The process involved in getting a payday loan from a payday locker is as follows:
- Visit the website of the payday locker and fill in an online application form. You need to provide all your basic details like name, contact details, SSN, bank details, and the employer details.
- There is no paperwork and the processing will happen very quickly. The moment you submit the form, the payday locker will forward it to lenders who are interested in lending to you.
- Once a lender decides to lend to you, an agreement will be spent with details of the loan amount, APR, interest amount to be paid, due date for repayment, and other terms and conditions.
- You can review the terms offered by various lenders and choose the lender who offers the best rate and terms. Once you choose the lender, sign the agreement and mail it. The entire process can be done online from the comfort of your home/office.
Once the contract is signed, the loan amount will be credited to your bank account. This can happen within a span of 24 hours, making the entire process fast, simple, and convenient. Getting a payday loan will help you tide with a health emergency. It gives you access to the quick money that you can use in such a situation.
27 total views, 1 views today